International Fellowship of Christians and Jews Hosts Live Podcasts, Sponsors Closing Gala Dinner at Annual National Religious Broadcasters Convention
May 19, 2023
CHICAGO, IL (May 19, 2023) – The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship), the leading nonprofit building bridges between Christians and Jews and blessing Israel and the Jewish people with lifesaving support, will again be present at the annual National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) convention, which takes place May 22-25 at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
The event, which is the premier conference for Christian communicators, this year boasts a sold-out, 40,000 square foot exhibit hall – its largest in over a decade. More than 200 vendors will present products and services tailored to the needs and interests of Christian media professionals.
The Fellowship will record special edition episodes of its popular podcast, Nourish Your Biblical Roots, live at the convention. Guest host Bishop Paul Lanier, chairman of The Fellowship’s board of directors, will welcome leaders and friends of Israel and The Fellowship for lively discussion on Wednesday and Thursday, including:
Wednesday, May 23
- 9:30am ET (Live via Zoom) – Irina Kozlova – A Ukrainian Refugee’s Stirring Story of Traveling to a New Life in the Holy Land
- 11:00am ET – Rabbi Tuly Weisz, Israel365 – Connecting Christians with Israel 365 Days a Year
- 2:00pm ET – Steven Strang, Charisma Media – Advocate for Christian Support of Israel and God’s People
Thursday, May 24
- 11:00am ET – Jerry Rose, Total Living International, & Dr. David Clark, Media Analyst – At the Vanguard of Building Bridges Between Christians and Jews
- 3:00pm ET – Rev. Johnnie Moore, JDA Worldwide – Reaching the Next Generation to Support Israel
The Fellowship is also sponsoring the closing Gala at the convention, which will feature keynote speaker Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
“We’ve always considered it important to have a presence at NRB. Christian media has played and continues to play a key role in supporting Israel and spreading word about The Fellowship’s lifesaving mission,” said Robin Van Etten, Global COO of The Fellowship. “Particularly as The Fellowship celebrates its 40th anniversary this year, we’re grateful to be aligned with NRB, which has helped us communicate to the world our message of blessing and protecting Israel and the Jewish people.”