A Holy Time Thanks to YOU
The Fellowship | October 12, 2022
This High Holy Days season was joyful…
It was incredible…
It was unbelievable…
This sacred time was all of these things and more because of YOU!
Your gift meant that so many Jewish people celebrated a sweet and blessed New Year.
Thanks to YOU…
- 100,000 households in Israel and the former Soviet Union (FSU) were blessed with food and other basic necessities. Thanks to your generosity, elderly, children, and families were able to nourish their bodies and their souls during these sacred times.
- 48,000 children received clothing and school supplies to begin the school year. Thanks to your generosity, tomorrow’s generation is able to learn and grow in faith, today.
- 15,000 elderly Jews in the FSU received lifesaving food deliveries, despite the chaos and violence facing those in the region, many of them Holocaust survivors. Thanks to your generosity, lifesaving food reached “the least of these” at just the right time.
- 4,000 Jewish refugees from Ukraine were at last able to observe the High Holy Days in their new home, the Holy Land of Israel. Thanks to your generosity, we were able to provide these precious souls comfort and safety so they could at last celebrate the holy days with dignity.
- 1,000 elderly in Israel received a special holiday gift of tea, honey, and apples. Thanks to your generosity, these children of God who depend on you each day were able to celebrate a sweet new year.
And each one of these thousands of God’s children was able to celebrate these holy days thanks to YOU.
Todah Rabah — Thank You!