Better Together: God’s Love in Action with Yael Eckstein
Yael Eckstein | September 16, 2023
This week, Yael is excited to be co-hosting Better Together with The Fellowship’s great friends at TBN.
Joining hosts and fellow women of faith Laurie Crouch, Sheila Walsh, Nicole C, and Amie Dockery, Yael will be discussing God’s Love in Action.
All week long, tune in as they explore God’s faithfulness, His way for each of us, and how He can guide us through our everyday lives.
Better Together: God’s Love in Action Schedule
Monday, September 18: Remembering God’s Faithfulness
- Where are you, God? In difficult seasons, we must remember God’s faithfulness. He is always present with all the strength, mercy, and grace we need to carry us through the darkest night.
Tuesday, September 19: Honoring the Ten Commandments
- The Ten Commandments have shaped culture for thousands of years and still hold profound meaning today. Exodus 20 is no ordinary set of “rules.” This passage is a love letter of blessing and a guide for how to live God’s way.
Wednesday, September 20: Developing a Spiritual Walk
- When we trust God to guide our steps, His path leads us to healing, hope, and restoration. Fully surrendering to our Heavenly Father, choosing to forgive, and experiencing His radical love grows our faith and shapes our spiritual walk!
Thursday, September 21: Living in Unity
- In unity we experience the fullness of God! He empowers us to seek reconciliation and extend to others the same mercy and grace that He so freely gives us.
Friday, September 22: Serving with Compassion
- What is your mission? What tools and gifts has God already placed in your hands? Our All-Powerful God does not “need” our help, instead He chooses to work in us and through us to give us a fresh revelation of the depths of His radical love, mercy, and grace.
How to Watch Yael on Better Together
Watch The Fellowship’s President and CEO Yael Eckstein September 18th-22nd on Better Together.
Tune in at 1:30p EST | 12:30 CST | 10:30a PST on the TBN network, on demand on the TBN app, and bettertogether.tv/watch.
You can also tune into the Better Together program on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, and Chromecast.