Prepare lasagna according to package directions. While lasagna is cooking, heat oven to 425-degrees F. Coat a shallow metal roasting pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, squash, bell peppers and onion. In a small dish, combine vinegar, oil, garlic and rosemary; brush evenly over vegetables. Bake vegetables 15 minutes; toss vegetables. Continue baking 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender.
Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 pieces of lasagna (3 lengthwise, 1 widthwise) over the sauce. Cover lasagna with 1 cup sauce. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, spinach, egg white and hot red pepper flakes. Drop half the cheese mixture by spoonfuls over sauce; arrange half of the roasted vegetables between spoonfuls of cheese mixture. Arrange another 4 pieces of lasagna over cheese and vegetables, pressing lightly; top with 1 cup sauce.
Repeat layering with remaining cheese, roasted vegetables, 4 pieces of lasagna and remaining sauce. Reduce oven temperature to 375-degrees F. Cover lasagna with foil; bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese; continue baking, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 12 pieces lasagna, uncooked
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 8 oz. mushrooms, halved
- 2 zucchini or yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 26- oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 15- oz. container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 10- oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 tsp. hot red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese