Prayer Points and the Fellowship Prayer Team unites Jews and Christians around the world to raise a chorus of prayer to God for the security, well-being, and protection of Israel and the Jewish people. By appealing to God on behalf of his children, the Prayer Team will make a powerful, positive impact on Israel’s struggle for peace and security, and provide a tremendous source of encouragement to Israel and her people. Add your voice to the members of the Fellowship Prayer Team.
“Hear my prayer, LORD; let my cry for help come to you.” (Psalm 102:1)
Israel and the entire world just took a moment of silence to pause and observe Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day. It’s important to remember the millions of lives we lost to this dark chapter in history. It’s also important to remember the survivors who still need our care today. With each year, fewer and fewer survivors of the Holocaust remain to tell their story. So let us pray that The Fellowship will be able to reach all of these precious survivors as we are united in the collective cry to “Never Forget.”
- Pray that The Fellowship is able to reach all elderly Jews and Holocaust survivors who are still extremely vulnerable to the ongoing pandemic. Pray that we are able to provide lifesaving food boxes and care to these precious people in need. “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4).
- Praise God that The Fellowship and our faithful supporters continue to back Israel’s efforts to bring the Jewish people to their ancestral homeland, with flights arriving from Azerbaijan, Belarus, France, and other nations, even during a global pandemic. Pray that we are able to bring home each Jew who wishes to come to Israel. “I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore” (Genesis 22:17).
- Please pray for all of Great Britain as they mourn the loss of Prince Philip — the husband of England’s Queen Elizabeth, and son of Princess Alice, a Righteous Gentile who saved many Jews during the Holocaust — who has died at the age of 99. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” (Psalm 147:3).
- As new variants of COVID-19 spread in the U.S., let us pray that this phase of the pandemic passes quickly and that God will protect us and keep us safe from any harm. “May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant” (Psalm 119:76).
- We are here to pray for you. Please submit your prayer requests here and we will take them before God. “The LORD is my strength and my shield” (Psalm 28:7).
Bless the Least of These
Will you provide for elderly Holocaust survivors, hungry children, struggling families, and other needy Jewish people?