Prayer Points and the Fellowship Prayer Team unites Jews and Christians around the world to raise a chorus of prayer to God for the security, well-being, and protection of Israel and the Jewish people. By appealing to God on behalf of his children, the Prayer Team will make a powerful, positive impact on Israel’s struggle for peace and security, and provide a tremendous source of encouragement to Israel and her people. Add your voice to the members of the Fellowship Prayer Team.
“Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:12-13).
This week as we pour out our hearts to God, let us remember that He listens. He hears us when we are hurting, and He hears even our unspoken pleas when despair robs us of the ability to utter our requests to Him. God wants to know what is on our hearts. This week, as the global pandemic worsens our overall health, let us go to Him in assurance that He truly listens to our prayers. And as you do, remember these requests for Israel, The Fellowship, and shalom, peace, throughout the world.
- Praise God that The Fellowship continues to feed the hungry and clothe the naked during this brutal and relentless pandemic. Please pray that our ministry continues to help His people in need. “And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday” (Isaiah 58:10).
- The Jewish state not only faces enemies on every side, but a resurgence of the coronavirus pandemic as well. Pray for God’s protection for the people of the Holy Land during this recent spike in COVID-19 cases. “Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you” (Exodus 23:25).
- During the U.S. election season, please pray that God will provide Americans and their leaders with His wisdom and guidance. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you” (Psalm 32:8).
- Pray that, amid a pandemic, the world turns to God in faith. Even when our fears and uncertainties seem strong, He is stronger than any virus or fears we may have. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:5)
- We are here to pray for you. Please submit your prayer requests here and we will take them before God. “The LORD is my strength and my shield” (Psalm 28:7).
Be A Blessing These High Holy Days
Help Jews celebrate the High Holy Days with dignity.