Prayer Points and the Fellowship Prayer Team unites Jews and Christians around the world to raise a chorus of prayer to God for the security, well-being, and protection of Israel and the Jewish people. By appealing to God on behalf of his children, the Prayer Team will make a powerful, positive impact on Israel’s struggle for peace and security, and provide a tremendous source of encouragement to Israel and her people. Add your voice to the members of the Fellowship Prayer Team.
“Hear my prayer, LORD; let my cry for help come to you.” (Psalm 102:1).
Next Wednesday, on January 27, the world will observe International Holocaust Remembrance Day. With each year, fewer and fewer survivors of the Holocaust remain. Please pray that God will allow The Fellowship and our faithful supporters to provide food, medicine, and companionship to these who have suffered so much.
- The winter months are especially hard for the impoverished elderly, as they are forced to decide between food and heat, or lifesaving medicine and firewood. Please pray for these most vulnerable of God’s children — for their comfort and safety. “Out of the goodness of your love, deliver me. For I am poor and needy” (Psalm 109:21-22).
- Please pray that The Fellowship and our faithful supporters are able to provide for each of these precious souls through our annual Winter Warmth project. “You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm” (Isaiah 25:4).
- We just finished observing Martin Luther King Jr. Day in America, but let us not forget Dr. King’s message to love all people and to always seek justice and reject hatred of any kind. “Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed” (Isaiah 1:17).
- Let us pray that God will provide all of our political leaders with wisdom and strength, so He may guide us and help us through any obstacle. Pray that God will shower us all with His holy shalom, peace. “I will grant peace in the land” (Leviticus 26:6).
- We are here to pray for you. Please submit your prayer requests here and we will take them before God. “The LORD is my strength and my shield” (Psalm 28:7).
Bring Them Hope This Winter
Help Jews survive this winter and provide your blessing today.