Prayer Points and the Fellowship Prayer Team unites Jews and Christians around the world to raise a chorus of prayer to God for the security, well-being, and protection of Israel and the Jewish people. By appealing to God on behalf of his children, the Prayer Team will make a powerful, positive impact on Israel’s struggle for peace and security, and provide a tremendous source of encouragement to Israel and her people. Add your voice to the members of the Fellowship Prayer Team.
“As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.” (Genesis 8:22)
As the summer nears its end, and we again see spikes in the coronavirus pandemic, let us pray for those affected by the illness, by our ever-changing world, or by loneliness. But let’s also hold onto hope and give God thanks for the many vulnerable Israelis who The Fellowship and our faithful friends are able to provide with emergency relief and support during this extraordinary time. And let us pray that all will enter the upcoming High Holy Days ready to be renewed by our loving God.
- This week, terrorists in Gaza launched a rocket into Israel, sending thousands of Israelis to bomb shelters. Thank God that the Iron Dome defense system shot down the rocket and no one was injured. “My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior – from violent people you save me” (2 Samuel 22:3).
- After a period of relative freedom from rocket fire, the citizens of southern Israel once again have reason to worry after yesterday’s rocket attack. Praise God that the U.S. remains a true friend of Israel and her people, and that the House of Representatives just passed American aid for Israel’s defense against terror attacks. “Hide me in the shadow of your wings from the wicked who are out to destroy me, from my mortal enemies who surround me” (Psalm 17:8-9).
- Praise God for the extraordinary Fellowship friends around the world who continue to help keep our ministry going, even during this extraordinary time in history. You continue to help us feed the hungry and care for the most vulnerable at a time when the whole world is feeling the effects of this lasting and devastating pandemic. “I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears” (Psalm 34:4).
- As the summer nears its end, let us pray for all children — in Israel, the United States, and around the world — as schools make decisions about whether or not to open during the continuing pandemic. Let us pray for the students, their parents and families, teachers, and administration, as the authorities decide the best course of action. May those making the final decisions be filled with God’s wisdom. “‘To God belong wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are his’” (Job 12:13).
- We are here to pray for you. Please submit your prayer requests here and we will take them before God. “The LORD is my strength and my shield” (Psalm 28:7).
Help God’s Children Today
Bless precious Jewish children with lifesaving provisions.