The Fellowship Prayer Team unites Jews and Christians around the world to raise a chorus of prayer to God for the security, well-being, and protection of Israel and the Jewish people. By appealing to God on behalf of his children, the Prayer Team will make a powerful, positive impact on Israel's struggle for peace and security, and provide a tremendous source of encouragement to Israel and her people. Add your voice to the members of the Fellowship Prayer Team »
Join with a worldwide group of Fellowship friends carrying Israel in their hearts and minds wherever they go. Text PRAYER to 877877 and each week we will send an important prayer need directly to your mobile device. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. ReplySTOP to opt-out. Reply HELP or contact email@example.com for help.
It was with heavy hearts that we heard the news yesterday that the bodies of the three kidnapped Israeli teens – 16-year-old Gilad Shaar, 16-year-old Naftali Frenkel, and 19-year-old Eyal Yifrach – had been recovered, two weeks after they were kidnapped on their way home from school. As we grieve this senseless tragedy, let us ask God to hold the parents and other loved ones close, trusting in His love and shalom (peace) to offer comfort where nothing else can.
- Please pray for the parents and other loved ones of Gilad, Naftali, and Eyal as they grieve the passing of these beloved sons, brothers, and friends. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds” (Psalm 147:3).
- In the wake of this tragic discovery, pray that God’s justice will be done and that no more innocent lives will be taken. “People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you” (Isaiah 30:19).
- As Middle East terror organization ISIS grows in power, pray for Israel’s protection – and for the protection of everyone in their destructive path. “God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior – from violent people you save me” (2 Samuel 22:3).
- In the aftermath of the Presbyterian Church (USA)’s vote to divest from three sizable corporations that do business with Israel, pray for a strengthening of Jewish-Christian relations. “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” (Psalm 133:1).
- After Hamas recently fired on Israel for the first time since 2012, pray for God’s strong hand of protection on His people. “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety” (Psalm 4:8).
Record your prayer for Israel on our toll-free prayer line, 1-888-241-IFCJ (4325).
Let us pray for you
Submit a prayer request using the form below:
Today's Holy Land Moments Daily Devotional