A terror attack has again struck Israel Sunday morning, taking the lives of two Israelis. The Times of Israel's Judah Ari Gross reports that a Palestinian employee in the northern West Bank opened fire on Israelis on Sunday morning, killing two and injuring a third:
Two Israelis were shot dead and a third was wounded Sunday morning in a terror attack at the Barkan Industrial Park in the northern West Bank, the army said.
The Magen David Adom medical service said that a man and a woman in their 30s had been critically injured and were later pronounced dead.
The third victim, a woman in her 50s, was moderately wounded and taken to Petah Tikva’s Beilinson Hospital for treatment. A hospital spokesperson said the victim did not appear to be in life-threatening condition.
Security forces launched a manhunt for the shooter, who fled the scene after the attack.
“The suspect arrived at the industrial park and opened fire at three civilians. Large numbers of IDF and Shin Bet security service forces have launched a manhunt for the suspect, whose identity is known to security forces. In addition, large numbers of troops have spread out throughout the area to conduct searches and checks,” the army said...