This week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked the world to help the struggling people of Iran, while at the same time taking to task the Iranian government for wasting billions of dollars on war.
- Donald Trump said he would be willing to meet with his Iranian counterpart, President Hassan Rouhani.
- As the forces of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad target southern Syria, Israel is working to avoid a massacre of civilians in the area, which borders the Israeli Golan Heights.
- A seven-year-old Israeli chess champion has been banned from the World Chess Championships, as the host country, Tunisia, will not allow Israelis to compete.
- In the latest incendiary attack from Gaza, a terrorist fire balloon landed in the city of Be'er Sheva, near the Fellowship-supported Soroka Medical Center
- Israel has developed a high-tech drone to battle the ongoing arson devices being launched by Gaza terrorists.
This week’s Israel in the News Perspective features Fellowship Global Executive Vice President Yael Eckstein on witnessing firsthand an incendiary kite in southern Israel and how she sees God's hand of protection over the Jewish state and the Jewish people.