A prominent American Israeli man and a good friend of The Fellowship was fatally stabbed earlier this week by a Palestinian terrorist in the West Bank. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu paid a visit to Ari Fuld's family, saying, "We are alive thanks to heroes like Ari. We will remember him forever."
- While the Gaza terror groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad praised Fuld's murder, the Palestinian Authority will pay the terrorist killer's family.
- The U.S. State Department reports that Iran is still the world's top sponsor of terror.
- This week, Jewish people in Israel and around the world observed Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.
- Shortly after Yom Kippur began in Israel, Israeli forces stopped terrorists planning attacks in Jerusalem.
- An incendiary balloon with a hand grenade attached to it was sent by terrorists in Gaza into southern Israel.
This week’s Israel in the News Perspective features The Fellowship’s Yonit Rothchild on Sukkot, the biblical Feast of Tabernacles that unites Israel, strengthens fellowship, and celebrates partnership.