Eight people were killed in Lower Manhattan on Tuesday when a man drove a rented pickup truck down a bike path, striking both cyclists and pedestrians.
Also this week in Israel in the News:
- The terrorist in the NYC truck ramming claimed the attack in the name of ISIS.
- The IDF located and destroyed a terror tunnel dug from Gaza to Israel that was intended to be used to kidnap Israeli soldiers.
- Yad Vashem, Israel's official Holocaust memorial, has identified 225,000 Hungarian victims of the Holocaust.
- 227 new olim (immigrants) recently arrived in Israel aboard Fellowship Freedom Flights.
- As Israel celebrated the 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, Britain stood alongside the Jewish state.
This week’s Israel in the News Perspective features The Fellowship’s Ami Farkas on the historic statement of support for a Jewish state in the Holy Land.